Always the correct part
We know our products
Built with precision
Free shipping on $100+ Orders
Polaris RZR Rear Radius Rods (64in)
2014 - 2017 Polaris RZR (64″ wide) Billet high clearance radius rods
Direct Bolt-on Replacement
Fits 2014-2016 RZR 1000, 2016 RZR Turbo. 2/4 Seat. 10mm Bolt
Available in machined finished or Type 3 Hard Black anodized
- 2 fixed length high clearance lower arms with 5/8 spherical bearings
- 2 adjustable upper rods with RH/LH 5/8 Heims
- 17-4 Stainless Steel spacers designed to keep the lower arm upright
- 3 Piece Chromolly PTFE lined 5/8 bearings
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum
- Designed and Manufactured in-house, in the USA
- This kit does fit with the OEM rear bumper
- Lifetime warranty
Here at LM-UTV we have combined our engineering and manufacturing knowledge with our modern design skills to produce UTV products like no other. Our passion for off-roading has led us to find solutions for broken or malfunctioning OEM parts and create improvements while giving the parts an impressive and attractive aesthetic. All of our parts are designed and made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we have extended our warranty policy to cover all aspects of our products. This is to ensure that any manufacturer defect is repaired or replaced. Please follow these steps so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Warranty Claim Process:
1. Customers must email the following information to Sales@lm-utv.com
-Images of the damaged item.
-Product information (part number, etc.)
-Date and location of purchase (when and who did you buy this part from?)
-Full name, shipping address and phone number
2. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs both ways in warranty cases.
3. In most cases, we require damaged items to be returned.
4. Tracking information will be provided once the warrantied item ships.
Returns or exchanges will be processed if:
-Proof of purchase is provided.
-Item(s) are in the condition it was received in and in the original packaging.
-The original ship date of the product is within 6 months.
Returns or exchanges will NOT be processed if:
-The item appears to have been used or installed.
-The item has been modified or altered in any way.
-The item was not purchased new.
-The item is not a genuine Lean Machine product.
-If your product is eligible for a return or exchange, please follow the process below:
1. Email the following information to Sales@lm-utv.com
a. Full name, order number, and order date
b. Product number
c. Reason for return/exchange
d. Replacement product(s) and number(s)
2. Once this information has been received, our team will process the return or exchange.
3. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs
4. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
5. Items that are no longer in production cannot be returned or exchanged
6. Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged (custom color mounts, bushings, etc.)
Please contact us with any questions regarding warranty claims, exchanges, or returns. Lean Machine reserves the right to deny any service or warranty claim at their discretion.